So! This month’s meeting theme was “something old and something new,” and we had some great stuff at show and tell! I’m trying out a bit of a new format with the meeting notes. To get an idea of the fun we have, watch our Flickr slide show (by Stacey) and our Flickr slide show + afterparty photos (by Cyn).
You can click through the all the EBMQ group’s photos at your leisure over at our Flickr group page. If you’re a member, and on Flickr, please feel free to tag yourself in photos where you or your work appear!
Just a couple little links to things discussed:
- Merit badges!!! I still think this is a great idea. But, I probably won’t get around to making them, so…
- Purl Soho’s duvet blanket
- Nani Iro and double gauze fabric
- Congrat’s to Dan Rouse for his blog getting picked for the top 55 by Quilter’s Home Magazine!
- Lauren’s Operation Kid Comfort is every Sunday for the month of June (except Father’s Day). Grab your sewing machine and head out there!
Doesn’t this look like fun? We meet the last Tuesday of every month and the next meeting is June 28th. See you then!